We all know that FDA has given approval to just one type of breast enlargement pump and only these types of pumps are allowed to exist in the market.
Even then you open any regular women’s magazine you can easily come across a series of ads about different types of breast enhancement pumps. Same is the case with advertisements on Internet.
Whenever you consider using one of these pumps, obviously many questions come up in your mind. Can you actually make use of a pump for enlarging your breast?
How does the pump work? Is it really an effective and practical way of getting bigger breasts? The underlying concept of such enlargement pumps is based on something biological, which is called as tissue expansion.
In fact, if you are putting a soft pressure for stretching skin or any other type of soft issue, you realize that it starts stretching very slowly.
Some of the common examples of such tissue expansion are a man with oversized ear plugs and those tribesmen who have oversized ornaments on their lip.
Similarly breast enhancement pumps make gentle and soft vacuum pressure on the breasts of a woman and thus they function like an impetus for tissue expansion processes.
Over a period of time, they provide you with breasts that are bigger in size.
When you go through a GetCurvyNow’s Noogleberry breast enlargement pump review you see that these facts are true for Noogleberry.
The breast enlargement pumps by these are used for 12 hours a day.
There also are other types of temporary breast pumps that can be obtained for as less as $30. These types of breast pumps are more manual in nature.
They normally come with a tiny hand pump and a plastic dome.
The total vacuum force applied to the breasts must be bigger so that the blood can easily fill in the nipples and breasts.
This way the breasts become more sensitive and their size go up marginally.
But in these cases of temporary breasts enhancement pumps the results are often short lived and you may not find any signs of it after a couple of hours.
Mentioned below are 5 effective tips for using the right breast enlargement pumps.
- The first and very obvious thing to keep in mind is not get confused between a breast pump for enlargement and the one for extracting breast milk. Both of them are a world apart.
- You can consider using an additional support bra for holding the domes in the right place.
- Before placing the dome always use a good moisturizer that can hold the domes firmly.
- The better way of using the pump is by using it for shorter periods multiple times instead of using it in one sitting for longer periods. This avoids possibilities of any kind of bruises.
- It is important that these pumps are not used for months together. After using it for around 8 weeks take a break of 4 weeks.
Find more intersting in Zappy N Healthy